Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Friday, October 9, 2015

In the light...


The is a song by DC Talk called "In the Light" --- it was one of my favorites as a new Christian.  I found myself thinking of those lyrics as I took these pictures in my garden and butterfly habitat today...

I wanna be in the Light
As You are in the Light
I wanna shine like the stars in the heavens
Oh, Lord be my Light and be my salvation
Cause all I want is to be in the Light
All I want is to be in the Light

So many days in my "Life with Autism, Seizures, and a side of Trauma" are anything but light.  It's a purposeful determination on those days to take my camera outside and get a dose of "Where HOPEISM Blooms."  No matter how much darkness in my situation, no matter how overgrown my gardens are - I can always find such light.  Sometimes it takes a while.  I have to search really hard. But if you do not give up, if you keep searching for what you seek -- you will find it.

And it will be worth the wait.

To the HOPEISM of  healing Brandon --

Dream! Dare! Do!  NDCQ!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment