Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May these Hallelujah's be Multiplied

HOPEISM multiplied...
 I love the band Needtobreathe.  So many of their songs speak to me so very powerfully.  Like this one below...

Multiplied


Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot contain
Your love will surely come find us
Like blazing wild fires singing Your name

God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your design
May this offering stretch across the skies
And these Halleluiahs be multiplied

Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot contain
Your love will surely come find us
Like blazing wild fires singing Your name

God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your design
May this offering stretch across the skies
And these Halleluiahs be multiplied


More than ever before I have been immeasurably blessed by my garden.  The simple appreciation of it, the flowers, the food, and all of nature's creations I have found living within it.  It has truly been garden therapy.  It has been where my HOPEISM has grown, and bloomed, this Spring and going into Summer.  I've thought about why that is.....  And I think because this has been, more than ever before, such a disappointing season.  I have been literally numb with disbelief in how the medical system where I live, has just written off my son.  I knew they did, but this past month it was made so crystal clear how they do write off our children.  I guess I've had to focus more on the beautiful to fade away the ugly in that realization.  I've had to take the time to purposefully seek HOPEISM and have found God's promises in that when you seek, you will find.  Much like my "Life with Autism and Seizures" is sometimes messy, so too is my garden.  It is not perfect.  It is crowded, there are wilted leaves, soggy blooms, and a few dead things.  I know they're there, but as I walk around each morning with my camera hoping to capture something stunning, I focus not on those imperfections, but on the near perfections.  Those things that take my breath away.  I smile as I do that because it reminds me of Brandon and miraculous it is when I capture a smile, a silliness, him.  Minus the autism.  I love all of Brandon, but I focus on capturing those perfections.

And as I've been doing that both in my garden and in my Life with Autism and Seizures, I've found the lyrics to this song so very profound and true.

My Hallelujah's are multiplied.

A thousand fold.


 
I love Nature!  As long as that spider stays on the Sunflower, I'm good with it!
Crepe Myrtle about to bloom!

You haven't lived until you have run around your yard with a camera trying to capture a Butterfly!
 
Today's harvest of cherry tomatoes!
From the Garden to the sink then to the salad bowl!
Got him!  Been trying to get a decent shot of him!
 
Today's harvest of red potatoes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment