Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

God's Glory Galore in my Garden...



Today Brandon and I didn't get to go to church - but we surely felt surrounded by the goodness in the Glory of His creations. Brandon and I spent the entire day outside in the "Log Cabin" -- he was silly at times, sleepy at times, and it was just a wonderful day. He ate and ate and ate. Thank you, Lord.
And thank you for your creations -- everywhere I turned in between pulling and weeding, was a sight to behold. It was overwhelming HOPEISM. Todd and his parents and his son all having a wonderful day in Cali, and Brandon and I and Chevy had a wonderful day as well.

To God be the Glory!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment