Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Good Night from the Garden...

Brandon in the car waiting while I delivered some veggies to our friends...  He loves to ride around and feel the wind on his face.
Todd is off with his parents visiting our Navy-son in Coronado.  So it's been Brandon and I and Chevy holding down the fort.  Been a busy day of juicing fresh fruits and vegetables for the week and tending to the never-ending weeds and pruning in the garden. After an unfortunate seizure, Brandon was content to eat and rest in the Log Cabin all day. Even though I didn't stop the bird from eating my tomatoes, I did manage to capture him in the act!  In the evening Brandon and I took a drive to The Stewart's house to deliver some extra veggies to them. Brandon loves to drive around with the window down and feel the breeze on his skin.

It was a good day.

Night y'all.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Caught in the act of stealing my tomatoes!





 Click here to view today's garden pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment