Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Country Therapy

Today I had the blessing of visiting a friend who lives in the country.

We traded eggs for tomatoes... So wonderful to have fresh eggs from free range chickens -- this was truly a "farm to table" swap! Her sweet son gathered the eggs while I was there from their various nesting places! One being in a tool box where she has herbs planted, another place on their grill shelf! Guess when ya gotta lay an egg, you just lay it where you are! I took some pictures on the way home.... How I miss the simplicity of country living! Trying hard to emulate it in the suburbs where I live, but it will never be the same. 






It's Buttercup & Buttercup!

Courtneay even named a chicken after me, the Buttercup-colored one is named.......... Buttercup!


Thank you Reid family for sharing your country peace and freshness with me today!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment