Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Abundance of Faith unfolding...

 Today was a day of abundance. 

Of steadfast faith unfolding.

Hallelujah's multiplied and HOPEISM experienced.

It was a good day in life, and in the garden.  I got a few snapshots of the huge butterfly that comes to visit for fleeting moments.  I saw an elephant ear ready to unroll - it seemed to symbolize some prayers starting to come to fruition in faith unfolding.  The mums are loaded with blooms just ready to burst forth.  My tomatoes, so abundant and huge that they toppled over all the tomato plants in teh tomato cage Todd built.  I had to do emergency staking.  Such a great emergency to have in a harvest too large to contain itself.  Even Life with Autism,  --despite it keeping Brandon up most of the nights lately and filling the day with self injurious behavior, --had shining moments this evening on the trampoline.  I guess the early evening breeze calmed Brandon and he too, like his brother today, experienced joy.  Peaceful joy for Brandon, the beginning of answered prayer joy for Matthew.

And the moon, a beautiful picture of it in the daytime sky to remind me that indeed, God's up there and He's got this.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'll take these moments of abundance, joy, and HOPEISM of today and savor them and hope they carry on though tomorrow.

But if not, I'll have these reminders of today...

In the abundance of faith unfolding.

HOOYAH
&
HALLELUJAH



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing it made me smile in a season of not so many...

    ReplyDelete