Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Worship time in my Garden...


I love Sunflowers. They are my favorite flower. I love taking pictures of the buds, it is HOPEISM to me. Even though I can't yet see the beauty inside that bud, I know it's there. I know it's promised... HOPEISM.

Sometimes when seizures have me down, I need to just go have worship time with the Lord in my garden.  I need to be reminded of his promises, and the life in my garden is that song. 

I don't have any answers for my Matthew and Brandon other than that --- the HOPEISM that God's plan is to prosper us, and that whatever we must go through has purpose.

To the Faith, Love, and HOPEISM of that ---

HOOYAH!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment