Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Solitude

Thank you Lord, for allowing me to capture this beautiful shot of a mamma bird feeding her baby bird!

It's a rainy day in the Log Cabin --I love the solitude of coming out here in the morning or when it's raining, to just hear the sound of nature, before the busyness of the day or the kids at the park behind my house drowns out the peace.  I love how serene the sound of rain is. Before it started softly falling, I was able to capture a baby bird on my fence, and his mamma who would bring him a worm now and then.

Picked some tomatoes before the rain as well.

My first Heirloom tomato.

I'm so proud.

 
The elusive Cardinal.  I keep trying to capture a good shot of him, but have not been successful, yet!
  
 
 


Click here for today's garden pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment