Team Guppy

One of the many things that describes my HOPEISM in our "Life with Autism" journey...

"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, they are the people who don't give up when they lose."

NDCQ

Never Quit

HOOYAH!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Healing Rain...


There's a song by Michael W. Smith called "Healing Rain" -- I love these lyrics from that song:

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming nearer to this old town
Rich and poor, weak and strong
It's bringing mercy, it won't be long

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming closer to the lost and found
Tears of joy, and tears of shame
Are washed forever in Jesus' name

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

Lift your heads, let us return
To the mercy seat where time began
And in your eyes, I see the pain
Come soak this dry heart with healing rain

And only You, the Son of man
Can take a leper and let him stand
So lift your hands, they can be held
By someone greater, the great I Am

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

______________________________

Those lyrics are so true.

I've just sent two days in the Medical Center with Brandon, seeking answers, looking for healing. But those answers, that healing, --- they're not there. Not in that place, not though those people. Healing is found in HOPEISM. For me, through the trinity that is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I will continue to Praise Him in these seizure storms. As hard as it might be. None of my beloved sunflowers were blooming before that storm we had the past few days. But now, they are bursting forth......

HOPEISM in full bloom.

So too are my prayers for healing for Brandon...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment